A Tradition of Trust
When you choose a Realtor®, there are many factors that you must consider. After all, buying or selling a home is one of the most important decisions you will ever make.
Honesty and integrity are important traits to look for in a Realtor®.
When you are ready to sell your home, buy a new one, or relocate to Colorado, call me for a personal consultation. I will outline an effective action plan to meet your goals in a fast, friendly manner.
Experience is also important. I am a residential specialist, and have served the community and surrounding area since 1974. As a Realtor® and a homeowner, I believe that it's important to be active in the community. I have participated in many civic projects over the years, and enjoy working as a volunteer at many annual events.
I am known for providing comprehensive service and working with people in an honest, forthright manner. I insist upon ongoing communication so my clients know what to expect every step of the way, and are confident that they've made a sound decision based on accurate information.
I own several rental properties, and understand investment strategies for long-term and short-term goals. I can can give expert guidance on those opportunities at a local level.
Because each client is unique and has special concerns, I find my ability to truly listen to my client's thoughts, hopes and fears to be among my greatest assets. I am strong at the negotiation table, and work hard to obtain the best terms and conditions.
I want you to be completely satisfied with my services, all of which are aimed at helping you achieve your real estate goals.
Real Estate is not something that is static; continuing education is extremely important. Changes are always being made to the way real estate transactions are conducted - from changes to state ordinances, county requirements, contractual requirements, and more. Each year, I continue to enhance my education through classes offered by the Denver and/or Evergreen-Conifer Board of Realtors, through the National Association of Realtors, and through ReMax. It is my way of providing you with the best service possible.
- B.S. in Business - Eastern Illinois University 1973
- Colorado Real Estate License - Salesperson - 1979
- Member - National Association of Realtors - 1979
- Colorado Real Estate License -Broker - 1986
- Broker/Owner 1986-1995 - High Country Homes - 2 Offices
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI) 1992
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) 2001
- Masters in Real Estate (MRE) 2002
- Chairman, Ethics/Grievance Committee 2003
- Re/Max Hall of Fame, 2006
- Community Service Award, 2009, for development of the Kittredge Community Park .
- Certified Mountain Area Specialist (CMAS) 2010
- Proud Supporter of Children's Miracle Network
- Channel 7 Everyday Hero Award - delivering food donations to the Sioux Indians at Pine Ridge Reservation since 2000
- National Association of Realtors
- Mountain Metro Association of Realtors
- Kittredge Civic Association - Past President
- Evergreen Chamber of Commerce